30-Minute Beef Stroganoff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy, beefy, and hearty? This 30-Minute Beef Stroganoff will have you in-and-out of the kitchen in a flash, leaving you more time to sit down and enjoy this stick-to-your-ribs favorite!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 (12-ounce) jars beef gravy
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 pound wide egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add steak, onion, salt, and pepper, and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until steak is browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add mushrooms and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in gravy, and simmer 10 minutes or until heated through. Stir in sour cream, and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Serve over warm noodles.
Test Kitchen Tips
- We love this beef stroganoff recipe and we know your family will too! Looking for easy weeknight dinners? Try our Satisfying Shepherd's Pie or the scrumptious Stuffed Peppers Casserole.
- Save room for a decadent dessert the family won't get enough of! Whether they're craving the creamy goodness of a Belgian Chocolate Pie or the moistness of an Apple Cinnamon Poke Cake we've got tons of recipes that are sure to satisfy!
- Like this recipe? Tell us what you think in the comments!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Want more easy dinners for the whole family? Check out our free eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!