We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing is more all-American than steak sizzling on the grill. Our All-American Steak recipe takes grilled steak to new heights. Check out our flavorful homemade seasoning recipe and awesome creamy Blue Cheese Topping that finishes it off perfectly.
What You'll Need
- BLUE CHEESE TOPPING
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- STEAK SEASONING
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (8- to 10-ounce) strip steaks
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine Topping ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat the grill.
- In a shallow dish, combine Steak Seasoning ingredients; mix well. Evenly coat each steak in seasoning mixture.
- Grill steaks 10 to 12 minutes, or to desired doneness, turning over halfway through grilling. Top with Blue Cheese Topping and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 780
- Calories from Fat 555
- Total Fat 62g 95 %
- Saturated Fat 24g 118 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 51g 102 %
- Cholesterol 224mg 75 %
- Sodium 659mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.8g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 1.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!