We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know there's a short season for apricots? With Apricot Brisket, you can enjoy great apricot taste all year-round. And, just like fresh apricots, this dish will disappear before you know it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) jar apricot preserves (about 1 cup)
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1 (2-1/2- to 3-pound) beef brisket
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine apricot preserves, onion soup mix, ketchup, and wine. Place brisket fat-side up in prepared baking dish. Spread apricot mixture over brisket and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 2-1/2 to 3 hours, or until fork-tender. Slice brisket across the grain and serve with the sauce.
For an even fruitier taste, add a drained 17-ounce can of apricot halves during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!