We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Move over, fast food burgers! We can make these homemade bacon burgers right on our grills in no time. And since the bacon is mixed right into the ground beef, we get great flavor through and through!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup (10 slices) crisp-cooked chopped bacon (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill them for 8 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling.
If you don't want to use real bacon, of course you can use dried bottled bacon bits. About 1/4 cup will do the trick.