Bacon and Blue Cheese Burger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
On the Fourth of July we celebrate the red, white, and blue but today let's salute the beef, bacon, and blue...blue cheese that is!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Shape the mixture into 8 equal-sized patties.
- Grill for 8 to 12 minutes, or until cooked to medium-well or well-done, turning halfway through the grilling.
Serve these on hamburger buns with romaine lettuce and some creamy blue cheese dressing.