Balsamic Flank Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Let's get back to our roots with an old steak favorite! The perfectly flavorful marriage of balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and Dijon mustard, along with a few fresh herbs and spices, makes lively marinade for our grilling favorite: Flank steak! Our Balsamic Flank Steak is a juicy, flavor-packed steak that will really shake up dinnertime.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1-1/2- to 2-pound) beef flank steak
What to Do
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine all ingredients except steak; mix well.
- Score steak on both sides by making shallow diagonal cuts 1-1/2 inches apart, creating a criss-cross pattern. Place steak in bag, seal, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight, turning bag over occasionally.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Remove steak from marinade and discard excess marinade. Grill steak 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until center is cooked to medium.
- Allow steak to rest 5 minutes before slicing on an angle across the grain. Serve and enjoy.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.