We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It doesn't matter what the get-together is called, a buffet, a celebration, a party, this entrée should be on the guest list.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4- to 4-1/2-pound) fresh brisket of beef
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 3 small onions, quartered
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 2 cups water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leaf
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place brisket in large roasting pan that has been coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine mushrooms, onions, garlic, tomato paste, water, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture over meat. Place bay leaf into sauce in pan.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and cook 3 to 3-1/2 hours or until brisket is fork tender. When brisket is completely cooked, slice it across grain; return it to pan and cook an additional 5 minutes.
Serve this with the pan juices.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!