Beef n Chunky Mushroom Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Beef n Chunky Mushroom Chili uses traditional ingredients such as onions and peppers. Then, adds a southwest flair from black beans and chunky salsa. Eat it up!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into short, thin strips
- 1 1/4 pounds fresh white mushrooms, quartered
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes seasoned with garlic and onion, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup thick 'n' chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
What to Do
- In a soup pot, brown ground beef, onions, and pepper over medium-high heat, stirring to crumble beef. Cook about 5 minutes, until no pink remains in beef. Drain.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer 15 minutes.
For even more ways that you can cook southwest style food, check out our Easy Mexican Slow Cooker Recipes page!