We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't think of this one as lightweight. Uh uh! Sure, Beefy Burritos could be a snack or lunch, but you could say we "beefed" it up to make it work as a hearty dinner, too.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
What to Do
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Drain off excess liquid and stir in chili powder, cumin, and salt. Stir in spinach and heat through. Remove from heat and stir in cheese. Spoon mixture evenly onto center of warmed tortillas.
- Fold up bottom of each tortilla over beef mixture then both fold sides over, envelope fashion. Fold top closed and turn seam-sides down. Serve immediately.
Serve our Beefy Burritos topped with warmed salsa or any of your favorite toppings.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!