Big Top Steak Skewers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Our Big Top Steak Skewers are a salute to the balancing poles used by circus tight rope walkers. The difference is that ours are woven with strips of tender marinated beef, seasoned in a flavorful marinade, which make 'em amazing!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, stems removed
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless top sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 36 (6-inch) skewers
What To Do:
In a food processor or blender, add olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, chili powder, salt, and pepper; process until marinade is well combined.
Thread one piece of steak onto each skewer. Place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and pour marinade over steak; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and cook steak on skewers 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- These can also be cooked on the grill.
- Why not stick with the skewer theme for dessert, too? We recommend our Chocolate Laced Fruit Kebabs to top off your meal!
- Want to see what other crazy antics Howard got into at the circus? Check out our Circus Page!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which makes it a great time to encourage everyone you love to get screened and spread the word. Another way to help is to raise money towards breast cancer research by hosting a bake sale. Our Pink Velvet Truffles are a rich-tasting treat that they'll love!