Country Style Salisbury Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Country Style Salisbury Steak is a novel twist on the diner classic. Our version adds the surprise benefit of mixing veggies right into the patties. Finicky veggie eaters just might have a tasty change of heart when they chow down on this one.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, finely chopped, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) can cut green beans, drained and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups beef broth
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, 1/2 cup chopped onion, the green beans, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix well and form into 6 oval-shaped patties.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add patties and place remaining chopped onion around them. Cook 10 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the flour, beef broth, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add to skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes, or until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. Serve patties topped with sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.