We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold! This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (4- to 4-1/2-pound) brisket of beef
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar. Remove 1 cup of sauce to a small bowl and add water to it; mix well and pour into pan
- Place brisket in pan and pour the remaining sauce over meat. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Roast 3 to 3-1/2 hours or until meat is fork-tender. Remove from pan and let rest 5 minutes before carving across the grain. Serve topped with pan drippings.
Test Kitchen Tip
- We know this brisket recipe is going to have you licking your fingers for that last bit of flavor! To complete this meal, we know the crowd will love the savory sensation of our Cheddar Herb Potatoes and, to balance it out, try these lightly sweetened Glazed Baby Carrots. Careful though, once you make a meal this good, the crowd will quickly come back for more!
- Make sure you save room for dessert! Take their taste buds straight to heaven with our Extreme Caramel Crisp or this decadent Double Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake!
- Of course, there's always one of our all-time favorite desserts, Death by Chocolate! It's a chocolatey delight that we just can't get enough of!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Download our free eCookbook for Amish recipe that will make your mouth water!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 417
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 6.6g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.9g 0 %
- Protein 38g 77 %
- Cholesterol 122mg 41 %
- Sodium 827mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!