Dijon Horseradish Prime Rib
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Put a spin on your traditional holiday roast by adding a couple of zesty flavors. Our Dijon Horseradish Prime Rib will please the whole family,and is easy peasy! A simple rub does all the work in one of our easiest Christmas dinner recipes ever!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4 to 6 pound) boneless beef prime rib
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons white grated horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat roasting pan with cooking spray. Place beef fat side up in roasting pan.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Rub mixture evenly over beef.
- Roast beef for 1 to 1-1/2 hours, or 15 minutes per pound until a meat thermometer reaches 140 degrees F, for medium-rare, or until desired doneness beyond that.
- Remove beef to cutting board and let stand 15 minutes before carving across grain.
To give the roast a crispier crust, broil it for the last few minutes of cooking.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 45
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.4g 1 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 344mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.8g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 0.3g 0 %