Double Melt Away Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
This is so simple! With our Double Melt Away Steak, the idea is to season butter and let it flavor your steak as it melts. And when the tender meat melts in your mouth, it's like having a double treat.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 strip steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, garlic, onion powder, and parsley; mix well. Place down the center of a 12-inch-square piece of wax paper and roll into a 1-inch-thick log. Wrap tightly and refrigerate about 1 hour, or until firm.
- Sprinkle each side of steak evenly with salt and pepper. Coat a grill pan or large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook steaks 6 to 8 minutes per side for medium doneness, or to desired doneness. Melt a slice of herbed butter over each steak and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!