Easy Cheeseburger Ring
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Easy Cheeseburger Ring is a family-favorite, ground beef dinner recipe that gets everyone excited! It's simple, tasty, and easy to customize. It even doubles as a great party appetizer. The best part? No matter where you serve it, it's gonna be budget-friendly. Everyone loves a totally classic cheeseburger way of chowing down!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in ketchup, mustard, Cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Place wide end of triangles in center of pizza pan, forming a ring, overlapping dough as necessary. Spoon meat mixture into center of each triangle. Bring smaller ends of triangles over meat, tucking ends under.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until rolls are golden. Serve warm.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Serve with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, onion, and pickles for that authentic cheeseburger experience!
- What would any cheeseburger be without french fries served on the side? Check out our collection of french fry recipes for some ideas!
- If you like this idea, then there's a good chance you'll love our Taco Ring, too! Plus don't forget to look at our other Super Easy Crescent Roll Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 527
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 76 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 22g 44 %
- Cholesterol 71mg 24 %
- Sodium 1,096mg 46 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!