Fiesta Skillet Cubed Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a different way to eat cubed steak? Try it with a little Mexican flair! Our easy one-skillet recipe for Fiesta Skillet Cubed Steak cooks up in a quick 25 minutes and contains no added fat! We like to serve it over warm rice to sop up all the beefy goodness!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) beef cubed steaks
- 1 cup condensed beef broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with chilies, undrained
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
What to Do
In a shallow dish, combine flour, paprika, and pepper; add steaks and turn to coat lightly.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Cook steaks 10 to 14 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
Remove steaks to a platter and cover to keep warm. Reduce heat to medium and add broth and diced tomatoes to skillet.
Heat, stirring occasionally, just until mixture begins to boil. In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch; stir until smooth.
- Slowly add to tomato mixture and stir until thickened and smooth. Return steaks to pan and cook until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!