Glazed Corned Beef
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why wait for St. Patrick's Day to enjoy glazed corned beef? Bring the great taste and feeling of this Irish holiday to your table any day!
What You'll Need
- 4 pounds corned beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place corned beef in roasting pan; add water and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 3 to 4 hours or until tender; drain liquid.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Spread evenly over corned beef. Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes, or until corned beef is fork-tender, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Slice corned beef across the grain and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!