Grilled Porterhouse Steaks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Juicy, easy, and so, so, SO delicious, you can't go wrong with these Grilled Porterhouse Steaks! You might wanna double this recipe because it's likely you'll want to keep it all to yourself.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 (2-pound) porterhouse steaks
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, basil, and garlic. Rub mixture on both sides of steaks; sprinkle evenly with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered, 6 to 8 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Serve immediately.
These porterhouse steaks rival those at the best steakhouses, so enjoy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.