Jalapeno Cheese Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy way to add some kick to your burgers 'cause the jalapenos are already in the cheese!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese with Jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill 8 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling.
- If you prefer, you can use 1/2 cup Swiss or Cheddar cheese for a creamy cheeseburger without the jalapeno bite.
- You may also opt to garnish your burger with fresh or pickled jalapeno slices.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!