Mac & Cheese Burger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 pounds ground chuck
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen macaroni and cheese
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Lettuce for garnish
- Pickle chips for garnish
- 4 strips bacon, cooked until crispy, cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat a grill or a grill pan to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine beef, steak sauce, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form meat mixture into 4 equal patties.
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions, set aside. Meanwhile, cook burgers 8 to 12 minutes or until desired doneness, turning halfway through.
- Place lettuce on rolls, top with burgers, macaroni and cheese, pickles and bacon. Serve immediately.
- If you are cooking the burgers on the grill, you can put the macaroni and cheese in either an aluminum pan or cast iron skillet and keep it warm right near the burgers!
- A meal in itself! All ya need is dessert, and here's one we thought you'd like: our Mixed Berry Bars.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"