We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Test Kitchen whipped up a batch of these the other day, and they were gone in no time -- just delicious!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 (16-ounce) jar spicy black bean dip
- 12 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 30 to 32 frozen cooked meatballs, thawed and crumbled (see Note)
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
What to Do
- Spread bean dip over 6 tortillas. Layer crumbled meatballs, cheese, and bell pepper evenly over bean dip. Top with remaining tortillas
- Cook quesadillas in a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat 2 minutes on each side or until golden and cheese is melted. Cut each into 4 wedges, and serve with desired toppings such as sour cream or salsa.
Look for frozen cooked meatballs in the freezer section of your grocery store. The packages come with 30 to 32 meatballs per pound. They're a handy alternative to regular ground beef because they're already cooked. Just thaw them in the fridge in the morning, and they'll be ready in the evening for these quesadillas.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!