The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Mustard and Black Pepper Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
This recipe was tested and retested because it was originally meant to be served hot, but when I tried some leftovers right from the refrigerator, I liked the taste even better! What do you think?
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 (2- to 2½-pound) top round beef steak, in 1½-inch-thick steaks
What to Do
- In a medium-sized roasting pan, combine the Italian dressing, mustard, and pepper. Place the steaks in the baking dish and turn 2 or 3 times to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Using the same roasting pan, place the steak in a preheated broiler and broil for 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Cut into thin slices across the grain and serve with pan drippings.
This steak is great on sandwiches with some more Dijon mustard.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Breakfast in a Mug
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.