We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Celebrate Oktoberfest by sitting down to a meal with an authentic Old World taste. Our Oktoberfest Patties are extra-meaty and go great alongside some potatoes, cabbage, and a stein full of your favorite German beer!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (12-ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, ground pork, caraway seed, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well and form into 6 equal patties.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish; coat patties evenly.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot; cook patties 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until no pink remains. Remove to a platter and cover to keep warm.
- Place gravy and mushrooms in the skillet and cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, or until mushrooms begin to soften. Spoon over patties and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grand kids to help. Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats!