Oven-Baked Cheeseburger Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a tasty twist on crowd-pleasing cheeseburgers, you've got to try this recipe for Oven-Baked Cheeseburger Sliders. These mini-sized burgers bake up all together in one casserole dish, so you know it's easy. Plus, they're loaded with everyone's favorite fixins and a secret buttery topping that takes them over the top!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard, divided
- 12 square dinner rolls
- 1 cup bread and butter pickles, drained
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and onion 5 to 7 minutes, or until browned; drain excess liquid. Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, ketchup, and 2 tablespoons mustard; mix well and heat 2 minutes.
- Place bottom half of buns in baking dish. Top with beef mixture, pickle chips, and cheese. Place top half of buns over cheese.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, sesame seeds, and remaining 1 tablespoon mustard. Heat 3 to 5 minutes, or until sauce is smooth, stirring occasionally. Pour sauce over buns, then cover with foil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Serve these sliders up alongside a plate of homemade fries!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 771
- Calories from Fat 428
- Total Fat 48g 73 %
- Saturated Fat 23g 113 %
- Trans Fat 1.7g 0 %
- Protein 45g 90 %
- Cholesterol 165mg 55 %
- Sodium 1,231mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 7 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.