We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're a big fan of one-dish pasta meals, and when we can have one that's as tasty as this, it's a real bonanza!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (28-ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Cook macaroni according to package directions and drain; cover to keep warm.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add ground beef and brown 5 minutes, or until no pink remains, stirring to break up meat as it cooks. Drain off excess liquid, add remaining ingredients, and reduce heat to medium. Cook 5 minutes, or until vegetables are heated through.
- Add pasta and toss to coat. Heat until warmed through; serve immediately.
You can use all broccoli, or peas and carrots instead of the mixed vegetables. For variety, make it with different veggies each time!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 634
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 7.7g 39 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 34g 68 %
- Cholesterol 81mg 27 %
- Sodium 1,525mg 64 %
- Total Carbohydrates 68g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 8.6g 34 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!