Popper Beef Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Popper Beef Burgers combine two of our favorite things to create a Tex-Mex twist that knocks our socks off. Spice up your burgers tonight to really have 'em popping with joy!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 4 frozen cheese-stuffed jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup prepared salsa con queso
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the beef and salsa, mixing well. Shape into 4 thin patties.
- Place one stuffed pepper in the center of each patty; wrap the beef around each pepper to enclose, sealing the seems and forming balls. Flatten the balls into patties about 1-inch thick.
- In a large skillet, cook the burgers over medium heat 16 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains in the beef, turning occasionally.
- Spread 1 tablespoon salsa con queso over the top of each burger. Sprinkle evenly with tomato and olives. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 338
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 22g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 8.2g 41 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 24g 47 %
- Cholesterol 83mg 28 %
- Sodium 530mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 1.6g 0 %