Raspberry Glazed Corned Beef
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Adding a homemade raspberry glaze to our corned beef recipe gives it a nice color and flavor that's unexpected, but very welcome! Our Raspberry Glazed Corned Beef may just become one of your best, go-to corned beef recipes.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-pound) raw corned beef
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray. Place corned beef in pan, add water, and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 3 to 4 hours, or until fork tender; drain liquid.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Spread evenly over corned beef.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes, or until corned beef is fork-tender. Slice across the grain into thin slices and serve with the glaze.
If you've got any leftover corned beef, it makes really tasty sandwiches.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!