Roast Beef Crepes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups instant mashed potatoes, warmed
- 1 (15-ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 1/4 pounds roast beef
- 1 (12-ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1/2 cup water
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables; mix well.
- Place an equal amount of the mixture at one end of each roast beef slice; roll up crepe-style. Place in a 9- x 13-inch microwavable dish, seam side down.
- In a bowl, combine gravy and water and pour evenly over the roast beef rolls.
- Microwave at 80% power for 8 minutes. Serve with gravy over the top of the rolls.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 242
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.8g 0 %
- Protein 34g 67 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 759mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 18 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!