Roast Beef "Crepes"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why settle for a cold sandwich again when you can use deli roast beef to make these tasty roll-ups? Stuffed with mashed potatoes and vegetables, our Roast Beef "Crepes" deliver comforting tastes, hassle-free!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups warm prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 8 thick slices deli roast beef (about 1 pounds)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1/2 cup water
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables; mix well. Place an equal amount of mixture at one end of each roast beef slice; roll up crepe-style.
- In a large deep skillet over medium heat, combine gravy and water; heat until bubbly. Add beef rolls seam side down, cover, and simmer 10 to 15 minutes, or until heated through. Serve with gravy spooned over the beef rolls.
This is already an all-in-one meal, but you might want to start dinner with a Caesar salad and some warm rolls to fill it out.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 314
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 5.4g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 33g 65 %
- Cholesterol 95mg 32 %
- Sodium 611mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.0g 16 %
- Sugars 4.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!