Secret Ingredient Meatloaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup coarsely crushed ranch-flavored tortilla chips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, egg, salsa, tortilla chips, 1/2 cup cheese, the chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper; mix well. Place in loaf pan.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until no pink remains. Sprinkle remaining cheese over meatloaf and cook another 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 503
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35g 54 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 66 %
- Trans Fat 1.5g 0 %
- Protein 27g 54 %
- Cholesterol 128mg 43 %
- Sodium 795mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 2.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!