Simple Surf 'n' Turf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't need reservations at an expensive restaurant in order to get that delicious steak and seafood you're craving. The recipe for our Simple Surf 'n' Turf is so easy to make, you'll even impress yourself with your chef-like skills!
What You'll Need
- 2 (6-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks (1 to 1-1/2-inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 raw, colossal shrimp, peeled & deveined, tails on
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add steaks and cook 7 to 9 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in another large skillet over medium heat, melt remaining butter. Add garlic and shrimp and cook 2 to 4 minutes or until pink in color, turning once.
- Stir in cream and parsley and cook just until hot. Serve sauce and shrimp over steaks.
Love is in the air, so check out our collection of romantic recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!