We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sloppy Joes are an American favorite, for sure! C'mon, what family doesn't have a Sloppy Joe night? After all, it's the one meal the kids (and all of us) really love.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground beef or veal
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can tomato soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 to 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
What to Do
- In a large skillet, cook meat over medium heat until browned, stirring occasionally to break it up. Spoon off any fat.
- Add remaining ingredients, except buns; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Serve on toasted buns.