Steakhouse London Broil
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you get the urge for a good steak, but without the steakhouse price tag, just make our recipe for Steakhouse London Broil. This tender-cooked steak is topped with buttery mushrooms, fresh herbs, and tasty steak seasoning, making it taste extraordinary.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds top round (London broil)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- With a sharp knife, score top round on both sides by making diagonal cuts about 1 inch apart and 1/4 inch deep. Evenly sprinkle both sides with steak seasoning.
- Cook meat on grill or under broiler 5 to 6 minutes per side for rare, or to desired doneness beyond that.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, melt butter; cook mushrooms 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender. Stir in garlic powder and parsley; mix well. Serve over thinly sliced meat.
Looking for the perfect go-along to this main entree? Try our recipe for Roasted Party Potatoes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!