We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why go to an expensive steakhouse when we can enjoy those same tastes at home? Simply use top sirloin steak in this beefy Steakhouse Soup that's chock-full of mushrooms and onions and, most of all, flavorful goodness!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, about 1/2-inch thick, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 5 1/4 cups beef broth
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 large potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What to Do
- In a soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add steak strips, mushrooms, and onion, and cook 12 to 15 minutes, or until steak is browned and onion is tender.
- Add remaining ingredients except the cheese, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 25 to 30 minutes, or until steak and potatoes are tender. Ladle into bowls and serve sprinkled with shredded cheese.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.