Summer Grilled Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Summer Grilled Steak is marinated in a quick homemade marinade that's packed with rich flavor, sure to excite their taste buds when you serve it.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, about 1/2 inch thick (see Notes)
What to Do
- Preheat the barbecue grill or the oven to broil.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except steak; stir well to blend. Prick both sides of steak with a fork then place in a shallow baking dish.
- Brush tomato sauce mixture generously over both sides of steak. Grill or broil for 8 to 10 minutes, then turn, brush on remaining sauce, and cook 8 to 10 more minutes, to desired doneness. Serve immediately.
- You can also try porterhouse, rib steak, or top round steak in this recipe.
- For an added zip, try adding a bit of hot pepper sauce.
- Serve this your favorite way: sliced, rolled, sandwiched or pocketed.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!