Texas T bones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
T-bone steaks made Texas style....This sure is one meal that'll bring 'em running when they hear that dinner bell!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse (kosher) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 beef T-bone steaks (1 pound each), 1 inch thick
What to Do
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except steaks; mix well. Place steaks on a broiler pan and brush half of seasoning mixture over tops.
- Broil steaks 5 to 6 minutes, then remove them from broiler, turn over, and brush with remaining seasoning mixture. Return to broiler and broil an additional 5 to 6 minutes for medium, or to desired doneness.
These are even better made on the grill. Prepare the steaks the same as above, turning halfway through the grilling and brushing with the remaining seasoning mixture.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!