Uptown Roast Beef Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll have the crew lickin' their chops for these Uptown Roast Beef Sandwiches. Get ready for these babies!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 3 avocados, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 1 small purple onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup vinaigrette dressing
- 2 (8.8-ounce) packages focaccia
- vegetable oil
- 4 (1-ounce) slices Monterey Jack cheese
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Pour vinaigrette dressing over beef mixture. Seal bag, and shake to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place focaccia on a large ungreased baking sheet; brush with small amount of vegetable oil. Bake 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Slice rounds in half horizontally.
- Remove beef mixture from marinade, discarding marinade. Spoon beef mixture evenly onto bottom halves of focaccia rounds; top with cheese and remaining focaccia halves. Cut each sandwich into 4 wedges.
Focaccia is an Italian flatbread used as a sandwich bread for this tangy roast beef filling. If it's not available, use four hoagie rolls and cut each filled hoagie in half.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.