Asian Beef and Noodles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With just one skillet, you can create a take-out favorite right at home! Our Asian Beef and Noodles uses convenient ingredients, like ramen noodles and frozen veggies, so you can get to eating faster than they can get to delivering!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 packages ramen noodles (beef or Oriental flavor), broken up
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
What to Do
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat until no pink remains; drain off the excess liquid and remove the beef to a medium bowl.
- In the same skillet, combine water, frozen vegetables, ramen noodles (including the seasoning packets), and the ginger.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes, or until the noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return the beef to the skillet and add the scallions. Cook until warmed through, stirring to blend.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!