Spicy Meaty Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you need an easy quiche recipe for Sunday brunch or a get together lunch, give this Spicy Meaty Quiche a try. It's loaded with two different types of cheese and a generous helping of roast beef. Serve it with a dollop of sour cream and some roasted veggies.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) refrigerated pie crust
- 1/4 pound pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups deli roast beef, finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Unfold pie crust and place in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, pressing the crust firmly into the plate.
- In a medium bowl, combine pepper-Jack cheese, Swiss cheese, and roast beef; mix well and spoon into pie crust. In the same bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour over the cheese mixture.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cut into wedges and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!