Tropical Mother’s Day Sipper
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Flowers and candy are dandy, but this year, why not give mom a special sipper that she’ll love? It goes together in minutes, starts with a handful of refrigerated and frozen ingredients, and the best part? We can serve it spiked with rum or alcohol-free.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups frozen pineapple chunks, plus extra for garnish
- 2 cups refrigerated Piña Colada juice
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream of coconut
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 3/4 cup rum (optional)
- Fresh whipped cream for garnish
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- 2 tablespoons tablespoons toasted coconut (see Tip)
What to Do
To make this drink, check out Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Toasting coconut is easy! Just place shredded coconut into a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Heat coconut for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly golden, stirring occasionally. Oh, and if you’re not sure where to find the Piña Colada juice, check the refrigerated case right next to the OJ.
- For more Mother's Day drinks, try our Ultimate Strawberry Margaritas or our Sunrise Mimosas!
- Serve up brunch with our All-in-One Breakfast Bake or our Shortcut Fruit "Crepes".