The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Tropical Mother’s Day Sipper
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Flowers and candy are dandy, but this year, why not give mom a special sipper that she’ll love? It goes together in minutes, starts with a handful of refrigerated and frozen ingredients, and the best part? We can serve it spiked with rum or alcohol-free.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups frozen pineapple chunks, plus extra for garnish
- 2 cups refrigerated Piña Colada juice
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream of coconut
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 3/4 cup rum (optional)
- Fresh whipped cream for garnish
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- 2 tablespoons tablespoons toasted coconut (see Tip)
What to Do
To make this drink, check out Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Toasting coconut is easy! Just place shredded coconut into a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Heat coconut for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly golden, stirring occasionally. Oh, and if you’re not sure where to find the Piña Colada juice, check the refrigerated case right next to the OJ.
- For more Mother's Day drinks, try our Ultimate Strawberry Margaritas or our Sunrise Mimosas!
- Serve up brunch with our All-in-One Breakfast Bake or our Shortcut Fruit "Crepes".
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the richest, creamiest, and most amazing flan you'll ever taste! No, really. Our flan is the kind that dreams are made of, which is why we call it our Dreamy Flan. This custardy dessert is a Latin favorite and a real must-try!