All Wrapped Up Garlic Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing beats the taste of the fresh ingredients that go into our homemade version of garlic bread in foil. Thanks to the crumple and toss foil, cleanup is easy, making All Wrapped Up Garlic Bread a double delight.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf Italian bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, and parsley; mix well. Spread over cut sides of Italian bread then sprinkle with cheese. Place bread halves back together and wrap loaf tightly in aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through and bread is crusty. Remove foil, slice, and serve.
- This can also be made as individual servings of garlic bread; just slice the bread, spread garlic mixture on each slice, wrap all the slices together in foil, and bake.
- We like to make this garlic bread in foil whenever we're making pasta for dinner. For some tasty ideas, check out our collection of No-Fail Italian Favorites.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.