Bacon Biscuit Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a breakfast that's going to save you time in the morning? Look no further than our Bacon Biscuit Cups! This crispy, creamy treat comes together fast and easy in the morning, meaning you get something fun, delicious, and filling in no time! That's a breakfast we're willing to jump out of bed for.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (12 biscuits)
- 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, milk, and egg, until blended. Stir in Swiss cheese and scallion; set aside.
- Separate biscuits into 12 portions. Pat each portion into a 3 1/2-inch circle, and press on bottom and up sides of prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle with half of bacon, and spoon cream cheese mixture on top.
- Bake 22 minutes, or until set. Sprinkle with remaining bacon, lightly pressing into filling. Remove immediately from pan, and serve warm.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
To reheat any leftovers, wrap biscuit cups in foil, and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until warm. (But we bet you won't have any extras!)
There's nothing more pleasing than a basket of warm biscuits set on the table! Why not add a batch of our Garlic Cheddar Biscuits to your basket!
- Got an extra tube of refrigerated biscuits? Not to worry 'cause our collection of 10 Ways with Refrigerated Biscuits will help you find the perfect way to use 'em.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.