Bacon Cheddar Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Rollups are easy to make and tasty to eat, which is why we love making them when we've got company over. Our Bacon Cheddar Rollups are especially popular because they combine two American favorites: bacon and cheese!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup cooked real bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (see Notes)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Spread dressing to edges of each triangle. Sprinkle evenly with bacon, cheese, and scallions.
- Starting at shortest side of triangle, roll up each piece of dough and place on an ungreased baking sheet, bending each into a crescent shape.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately, or remove from baking sheet to cool.
- If you're like us and prefer your rolls really cheesy, just sprinkle a little extra cheese over them right when they come out of the oven and are still hot.
- Mediterranean Rollups: For a taste of the Mediterranean, substitute 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes, 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil, and 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese for the ranch dressing, bacon, Cheddar, and scallions.
- South-of-the-Border Rollups: Substitute 2 tablespoons taco seasoning, 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese, and 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro for the ranch dressing, bacon, Cheddar, and scallions.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Crispy Avocado Wedges are a summer-fresh way to enjoy something crispy-crunchy. They're also a healthier alternative to french fries. Serve them with our homemade cilantro dipping sauce and you've got yourself a tasty snack (or side dish) that can't be beat!