We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wake up to a better morning with this recipe for Breakfast Biscuits. This all-in-one recipe features everything you love about breakfast, including cheesy eggs, flaky biscuits, juicy tomatoes, and bits of bacon!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix, plus extra for dusting
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 6 (1-ounce) slices Swiss cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven and prepare and roll out biscuit dough according to package directions, combining biscuit mix, milk, and Cheddar cheese.
- Cut out 6 biscuits, using a 4-inch biscuit cutter, and bake according to package directions.
- Beat eggs then stir in tomatoes, bacon bits, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture and scramble until set. Divide into 6 sections and top each with a cheese slice.
- Cover and cook 1 minute, or until cheese is melted. Split hot biscuits and place cheesy scrambled eggs inside each. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!