We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wake up to a better morning with this recipe for Breakfast Biscuits. This all-in-one recipe features everything you love about breakfast, including cheesy eggs, flaky biscuits, juicy tomatoes, and bits of bacon!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix, plus extra for dusting
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 6 (1-ounce) slices Swiss cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven and prepare and roll out biscuit dough according to package directions, combining biscuit mix, milk, and Cheddar cheese.
- Cut out 6 biscuits, using a 4-inch biscuit cutter, and bake according to package directions.
- Beat eggs then stir in tomatoes, bacon bits, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture and scramble until set. Divide into 6 sections and top each with a cheese slice.
- Cover and cook 1 minute, or until cheese is melted. Split hot biscuits and place cheesy scrambled eggs inside each. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.