Broccoli Cornbread Mini Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These savory, cheesy, mini muffins bake up in no time at all, making them the perfect last-minute appetizer or side dish. You may have to bake up a couple of batches though, because these Broccoli Cornbread Mini Muffins will be popular!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 3 mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine muffin mix, broccoli, cheese, and onion; mix well. Add eggs and butter to broccoli mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon into mini muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes before removing from pans.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.