The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Must-Make Muffins: 12 Easy Muffin Recipes
Buffalo Wing Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
We've come up with a unique way to eat a game day favorite, that won't leave your fans with sticky fingers! Our Buffalo Wing Muffins are stuffed with all the fixin's, including buffalo chicken and creamy blue cheese. It's an all-in-one corn muffin that'll have them reaching for more!
What You'll Need
- 8 corn muffins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup wing sauce
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup blue cheese dressing
What to Do
- Cut tops off corn muffins and set aside. Using a spoon, gently remove center of corn muffins, leaving 1/4-inch edge around each muffin.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter with wing sauce. Add chicken and celery and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until hot.
- Evenly divide chicken mixture among corn muffins. Top each with a spoonful of blue cheese dressing, and return tops to muffins. Serve immediately.
- Here in the Test Kitchen, we're likely to find uses for almost everything! When it comes to the inside of the corn muffins, we like to use those for bread crumbs!
- We're just full of easy and delicious finger food recipes for when the gang comes over to watch the game!
Jan 26, 2015
These sound strange in concept, but they're actually really good. I love wings and wing sauce and I thought that this was just a cool new way to eat this. It's got a little bit of everything, and I really loved how the flavors soak into the corn muffins.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!