Buttery Italian Breadsticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Italy may be far away in mileage but the taste will be right in your kitchen with these Buttery Italian Breadsticks. Make them and find out for yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spaghetti sauce (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut each breadstick in half crosswise; place on a large baking sheet. Brush generously with butter. Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes; sprinkle with cheese, and bake 3 to 5 additional minutes or until cheese melts and breadsticks are golden. Serve with spaghetti sauce for dipping, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!