Buttery Italian Breadsticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Italy may be far away in mileage but the taste will be right in your kitchen with these Buttery Italian Breadsticks. Make them and find out for yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spaghetti sauce (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut each breadstick in half crosswise; place on a large baking sheet. Brush generously with butter. Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes; sprinkle with cheese, and bake 3 to 5 additional minutes or until cheese melts and breadsticks are golden. Serve with spaghetti sauce for dipping, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Donauwellen is a classic German dessert that's often called the "German Wave Cake." That's because the layers in this cake look like the waves of the Danube river. Our version starts off with a box of cake mix, to make it really easy, and features all of the classic flavors, including chocolate, vanilla, cherries, and pudding.