We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let's do the twist because when you take a bite of these Cheesy Twists you'll want to jump up and dance in joy! It's perfectly acceptable to bask in the deliciousness of these guys. You'll absolutely want to after your first bite!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
- Roll each biscuit into a 2-inch by 5-inch rectangle; spread about 2 teaspoons cheese mixture over rectangle, and, using a pizza cutter, cut in half lengthwise.
- Twist each half 2 or 3 times, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or unril golden.