Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Start off your morning (or enjoy a midnight snack, shh!) with our Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins! They're a naturally sweet treat, packed with potassium and easy to eat on the go. Make a large batch and munch on them throughout the week!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in bananas; mix well. Add flour and baking soda, mixing just enough to moisten. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- If it's banana muffins you're after, then you should really try our Easy Banana Muffins and Peanut Butter-Banana Muffins, too!
- If you've still got some ripe bananas lying around, even after you've made these Chocolate Banana Muffins, then you should check out what other yummy recipes you can make by browsing through our collection of Irresistible Banana Recipes.
- Plus check out more great chocolate muffins in our free eCookbook, Must-Make Muffins: 12 Easy Muffin Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 341
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 9.6g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.8g 6 %
- Cholesterol 51mg 17 %
- Sodium 133mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.