We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bake up a cinn-sational treat with our recipe for Cinnamon Loaves. This cake-like bread recipe starts off with a box of cake mix, which makes it even easier to bake this cinnamon-flavored dessert bread whenever you get the cravings!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 (8- x 4-inch) loaf pans with cooking spray and dust with flour.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, eggs, oil, water, and vanilla 3 minutes. Pour half the batter evenly into loaf pans.
- In a small bowl, stir together sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle half the mixture evenly over batter in loaf pans. Distribute remaining batter evenly between loaf pans and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture. Gently swirl with a knife.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks.
- Follow these directions to make five mini gift loaves: Pour half the batter evenly into five greased and floured 3-1/4- x 5-3/4-inch disposable loaf pans. Sprinkle evenly with half of sugar mixture. Pour remaining batter into pans; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture. Gently swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- These can be stored in the freezer.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.